Monday 19 March 2018

Latest Beasties

Well what a week of weather! I had a walk, at Windmill Farm, planned for Sunday the 18th to look for early migrants and Adders. The weather forecast for the walk was heavy snow - courtesy of the Beast from the East mk2! I therefore cancelled the walk the day before. When I awoke on the Sunday the weather was lovely - not a drop of the white stuff to be seen. I therefore headed off to Windmill where I found 3 Adders and a Slow Worm. 2 of the Adders were new ones - ones I had not seen before. Here is one chap:


And another:


Away from the Farm I popped into Feock Churchyard where I found 8 Bramblings - what a lovely little spot that is.


And on Saturday afternoon I found a female Common Scoter which I initially strung as a Ruddy Duck! Hey ho. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment